Saturday, October 29, 2022

Saturday Happenings

 We are back from vacation, and in fact, M is in Las Vegas with Nick, at a soccer tournament. I'm home with Sam, and my parents are here until tomorrow. Hawaii was absolutely amazing. Full of relaxing, lots of fun, & just time to catch up together. 

I need to get organized for the week ahead, and have plenty on the to do list today, although no soccer on my side. 

To Dos:

  • Workout class
  • Costco
  • Trader Joes
  • Work schedule for the week
  • Soccer schedule + carpool
  • Garden
  • Water plants
  • Menu plan
  • Complete a return
  • Laundry, although my mom is the queen of the laundry, so she is likely to help. 
  • Take my parents to dinner, as a thank you for their help during the week
View in the morning, while drinking coffee.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful view! So glad you had a great time in Hawaii! Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you had a nice trip. Very sweet of you to take your parents to dinner as a thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your trip was fantastic. Enjoy your weekend with your parents - another joy I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, it's always so much fun to get time together.

      Delete