Monday, October 17, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 


  • Friday - Nick ate at the football game. Sam & M had bacon wrapped chicken & green beans, and I had a taco salad
  • Saturday - stir fry beef noodles
  • Sunday - chicken curry & rice
  • Monday - leftover stir fry beef noodles
  • Tuesday - leftover chicken curry & rice
  • Wednesday - My parents are flying in, so M will grill for us. Burgers & potatoes
  • Thursday -  chicken fajitas, chips & guacamole
  • Friday - M & I are heading to Hawaii, so my parents will be feeding the boys.

What about you? What's on your menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've eaten nice meals at my conference. My daughter baked bread and brought her dad sandwich fillings. I think I'll just do spaghetti tomorrow, burgers Wednesday, and stroganoff Thursday. Who knows by weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great menu. I am hoping to clear a bit of room in the fridge freezer so will be using up leftover bags of frozen meat for many of our meals.

    Enjoy your holiday.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete