Monday, October 31, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 It's catch up time, as we get back to real life around here. :-) 

  • Friday - I made Trader Joes orange chicken & fried rice. Very easy effort.
  • Saturday - dinner out with my parents, as a thank you for staying with the kids last week. 
  • Sunday - chicken dumplings
  • Monday - tacos
  • Tuesday - chicken & rice
  • Wednesday - I have a work dinner, so M & the boys will have leftovers
  • Thursday - the boys have soccer tryouts at school, so likely leftovers again
  • Friday - TBD
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

9 comments:

  1. No dinner plans yet but you reminded me I have some P F Chang's frozen Orange Chicken in the freezer :)
    I also have some cooked rice - so I 'll make a fried rice to go with.
    Probably tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds perfect! I'm not ashamed of lazy dinners. They keep us fed on busy days. :-)

      Delete
  2. I made a list of options. Tonight is a vegan pizza. If we get cool, I'll make soup at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pizza sounds delicious. Happy birthday to your daughter!

      Delete
  3. Your meals sound good. We need to have a chicken and dumplings meal here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get two days of not having to cook this week. We are going to visit our youngest for a few days.... However, I am thinking of taking something up to cook for our meal on one of the nights. Perhaps leftover ham and I will make a ham and scalloped potato casserole.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love ham & scalloped potatoes. My husband doesn't like either, so I never get it. I'll swing by to eat with you all. :-)

      Delete
  5. Congrats to your son! I'm all about soup these days.

    ReplyDelete