Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Workout Wednesday

 

Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - Orange Theory
  • Tuesday - 90 minutes of elliptical
  • Wednesday - Orange Theory
  • Thursday - Spin class, plus a mile on the treadmill
  • Friday - Orange Theory
  • Saturday - 90 minutes on the elliptical, plus a mile walk
  • Sunday - Orange Theory
Eating - making mostly good choices. 

Lowlights - had an after dinner snack several times this week. The calories add up, and I prefer to brush my teeth after dinner, and start fasting until mid morning the next day. 

Highlights - lots of great workouts, and ate okay most days. 

Focus for the week ahead - we'll largely be on vacation for the week, so I'll be focused on making smart choices, working out, but also getting lots of sleep & just generally enjoying myself.

What about you? How are you doing with your health?

5 comments:

  1. My work out, including strength was an extra long dog walk. He was very pully the last 20 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pulling dog can definitely be a strength workout! We sometimes walk my neighbor's dog, and it's a feat.

      Delete
  2. I still worry about you working out too long or are you trying to work off cheesecake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really lucky that, for now, working out gives me a lot of energy. I feel worse on days I don't work out. It will be nice to be on vacation soon, as those workouts tend to be really mellow - yoga, walks on the beach, etc.

      Delete
  3. Brushing your teeth right after dinner is a great tip! PM is my problem zone as well.

    So many hiking miles this week, but I also had more in the sweets dept. than I have for a good long time. However . . . To my surprise I’m back in the 120’s as of this morning, the first time in a good long while. It does take constant diligence to stay in the 120’s , but I still can’t quite give up the fight even at 60, lol.

    - Tamara R

    ReplyDelete