Monday, October 10, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 

It's going to be another wild menu, as we have a lot of activities during the week, and I'm out of town on the weekend.

  • Friday - Everyone is pretty much on their own. Nick at the homecoming game, I had dinner with my family in Portland. Michael & Sam had a boys dinner.
  • Saturday - burgers
  • Sunday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Monday - leftover burgers
  • Tuesday - orange chicken & fried rice (Trader Joes). It's a wild day, with lots of driving & priorities. 
  • Wednesday - tacos
  • Thursday - grilled chicken & rice
  • Friday - TBD
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

  1. I was going to roast a chicken today but both the warm weather and a trio into Minneapolis stopped that. Wednesday gets cold so I'll do the chicken then, plus get a pot of soup ready to go for Thursday. Other options are burgers and something with the rest of cooked spaghetti noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely feeling like making our chicken & dumplings crockpot recipe. It's easy & delicious. Unfortunately, only two of us will eat it, so it always feels like a waste. I love adding the rest to lunch size portions, and then freezing it. I need to make another batch.

      Delete
  2. I love the forage for yourself days I try to throw in every once in a while. Your menu looks really good.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been really good about keeping up with the meal leftovers.

      Delete