Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Workout Wednesday

 I decided to do a last minute race with sister, friend & mom. My sister, BFF, & her daughter did a half marathon. My mom & I did the 10k. It was nice, as the first 4 miles or so of the run are together, so we ran that together, and then my mom & I split off for the 10k. Huge props to my mom, who we invited on Friday for a race on Sunday. She's a very consistent jogger, and finished with zero problems. The rest of our group also did really well, with my BFF's daughter finishing her first ever half. It was great to cheer her on. 

I'm inspired by Tamara, and her 60th birthday half last weekend, but I'm not sure if another half is in the cards. I love the mix of workouts I currently have going. 

Workouts for the week

  • Monday - 90 minutes on the elliptical
  • Tuesday - 1 mile walk + 45 minute spin class
  • Wednesday - 1 mile run + hour spin class
  • Thursday - 2 mile walk + body pump class + 30 minutes on the elliptical
  • Friday - Orange Theory class
  • Saturday -  an hour walk
  • Sunday - 10k race

Eating - my appetite was miraculously reduced, which made eating better easier. I wish it was this easy every week!

Lowlights - had an unsatisfying lunch one day, and followed it up with a handful of candy. Yeah, not the best option. 

Highlights - generally ate well, made good choices, & wasn't super hungry. 

Focus for the week ahead - continue tracking my calories, which works well for me. 

What about you? How are you doing with your health?

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with your whole group! I'm trying to get back on my feet after being taken down with Smol's germs last week. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete