Saturday, April 18, 2020

Menu plan & a Keto friendly recipe recommendation

First up, for Anne, here's the link to the chicken tikka masala we made over the weekend. We didn't have the garam masala or the dried coriander, so skipped that. Otherwise, made it exactly as called for & it was easy & delicious! Next time, I'll increase the chicken & decrease the amount of cream, as we prefer a slightly less saucy recipe.

And, here's our menu plan this week. I'm expecting another crazy work week, so I'll need some easy options.

Friday - we had chicken alfredo (freezer) & the kids had baked chicken & pasta
Saturday - chicken curry & rice
Sunday - tacos & guacamole. If I'm feeling inspired, I'll make tortilla chips for the kids (out of shells)
Monday - carnitas
Tuesday - leftover curry & rice
Wednesday - leftover tacos
Thursday - leftover carnitas
Friday - TBD

What's on your menu for the week? Have you discovered any new recipes over the quarantine?

3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting chicken lately, so we did a small grocery store pick up and got some today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just starting to think about. it, but planning and actually eating are not the same things n my house. My husband and daughter have been loving the homemade pizza, and the crock pot pasta if added with vegetables-less pasta more veg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of Hubs diet, it is alwasy meat, salad, veggies.

    ReplyDelete