Sunday, April 5, 2020

Rainy Sunday

I am so glad the drought has ended, and understand we need the rain here in northern California, but... the long weekends of rain combined with the quarantine is a harsh combination. But, we are all healthy, have plenty of supplies, and are still speaking to each other, so I'll be grateful for that. :-)

So far today, I've done a cardio DVD workout with Nick (and, bonus 10 minute ab workout), listed an item on eBay, started a load of laundry, organized our bathroom under sink storage areas & put in two loaves of quick bread (cheddar & double chocolate).

The weather is super gloomy here, & it's putting me in a bit of a funk. Here's what else I'm going to do today:


  • Finish the carnitas (in the crockpot)
  • Meditate
  • Read a book
  • Finish Nick's sheets & make the bed
  • Laundry
  • Find an Old Navy tracking number for a "lost" return
  • Play at least one game with the kids
  • Take the neighbor's dog for a walk, if it ever stops raining

What about you? How are things for all of you? Hope everyone is staying healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you had the rain, but glad for the drought relief. Life is interesting now and I hope the coming week the rain continues until the weekend, then stops so you can have some enjoyable non work time.

    ReplyDelete