Thursday, April 2, 2020

We've made it to Thursday!

In another long week, we've made it to the downhill side. The weather is beautiful today, so definitely planning to get outside & soak up some of that vitamin D. I'm trying to have my lunch by the pool when the weather is good, just to break up the routine.

Here's what's on my list for today:


  1. Meditate
  2. Journal
  3. A DVD workout
  4. List one item on eBay
  5. Work meetings
  6. Two work projects
  7. Clean one drawer in our console table
  8. Prep dinner ahead
  9. Virtual happy hour (in place of girls trip I was supposed to be at today)
  10. Work on Farsi flashcards
  11. 3 walks with the boys
  12. Dishes
  13. Follow up on Sam's executive function tutoring
  14. Figure out what we're doing for Easter
  15. Fill up another yard waste bucket
That's it on my side. What about all of you? How do you plan to spend your day today?

6 comments:

  1. Are you able to use your pool yet? That would be a nice stress release. I'm finding my days are blurring into each other but we scheduled some zoom gathering for the weekend, and it looks like the rain will hold off again today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. We don't keep it covered, and it's very expensive to heat. It's supposed to rain for another week, but once we get past that, we've discussed sucking up the cost & getting it ready to use. The kids could definitely use the entertainment! The weather just hasn't been cooperating.

      Delete
  2. Well after I get dressed maybe..... Thanks for the list it inspired me. I also love we made it to Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did some sewing and working on my sewing machine. Cleaned the kitchen, shampoo the carpet in one room, and did some laundry. I need a nap now. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, shampooing the carpet is a good one! We don't have carpet in our house here, but do at our vacation house. And, carpet + sand isn't a good combo. I always have it on my to do list, and it always escapes me.

      Delete