We're largely back in action, with Nick at a sleepaway camp & the rest of us back in the swing of things & all working, with Sam starting up club soccer again. As a result, the menu reflects our schedule(s).
- Friday - grilled chicken sausages + grilled zucchini
- Saturday - grilled chicken, with watermelon/feta/blueberry salad
- Sunday - burgers + caprese salad
- Monday - orange chicken + rice
- Tuesday - leftover grilled chicken + caprese
- Wednesday - burgers + grilled zucchini
- Thursday - leftover orange chicken + rice
- Friday - TBD. Maybe pizza, or whatever Nick requests, as we're picking him up at camp.
What about you? What's on your menu for the week? Any good recipes to share? I included links in other posts, but I've tried a few recipes I really liked lately: