I accomplished almost everything on my to do list yesterday, so I'll consider that a win. Sam is thrilled to be out of quarantine, and we went to boba last night to celebrate. I don't mind taking the boys for an occasional boba splurge, because it's not remotely tempting to me, and it means I'm not indulging in treats. ;-)
Here's what's on the list for today:
- Work out. I'm thinking of using the elliptical, while watching some of the lessons from the training I'm taking. Multitasking at its finest.
- Help Nick with last minute packing
- Take Nick to camp drop off
- Read book club book
- List a few things on eBay
- Find some more items for Buy Nothing. I'm on a decluttering roll
- Get out a ladder, and drag out one of my family members (all of them are taller them me by 3+ inches) to pick some lemons at the top of the tree.
- Sit by the pool (in the shade) with my book. It's going to be 88 today.