This is the week that I got COVID, so things look a little different, to say the least.
Workouts for the week:
- Monday - 95 minute elliptical workout
- Tuesday - I had a high fever, so I didn't work out, breaking my 249 day streak! I was pretty sad about it, but always best to listen to your body.
- Wednesday - same at Tuesday, but add in a cough
- Thursday - went for an incredibly slow 25 minute walk to the mailbox.
- Friday - 20 minute elliptical, at a very low pace, which I regretted
- Saturday - walk around the block
- Sunday - 3.5 mile slow walk
My eating was all over the place, and under my goal calories. I had lots of popsicles & Gatorade. Smoothies, soup, etc. The first day I started the Paxlovid, it bothered my stomach, so I ate a lot of crackers throughout the day. Altogether, eating was a wash & I'm not worried about it.
The obvious - getting COVID & being sick.
I feel lucky that I'm still healthy, and so far *fingers crossed*, COVID hasn't triggered a lupus flare. I'm also feeling like I've turned the corner & am getting better, which I'm very grateful for.
Things I want to focus on this week:
Getting my energy back, plenty of rest, etc.
How about you? How are you doing with your fitness goals?