I'm now on Paxlovid, to try & keep my symptoms from progressing, so fingers crossed that works. It will be a quiet weekend for me, for obvious reasons. Any errands noted below will be run by others. ;-)
- Menu plan
- Shopping list for Costco/produce stand
- Finish LAST module of leadership course. The bright side of taking time off of work & laying around all week is that I made a ton of progress on my leadership course, and I'm on the last unit. Once I've completed it, I can begin my role as an advisor for the university program.
- Stretch. I'm tight from all of that time resting - my body is quite confused.
- Find an option to organize Nick's closet. I've posted on Buy Nothing, but if I come up empty there, may look online for something at Target or Amazon.
- Work on plan for Bend trip
- Review schedule for the week
- Read by the pool
What are you up to this weekend? Hopefully you are having a more exciting time than me!