It's been useful for me to have a place to reflect on my fitness, so I'll keep this going for the time being.
Workouts for the week
- Monday - 2 hour hike with M
- Tuesday - 2 hour hike, while the power was out. I tried a new trail, and it was hilly!
- Wednesday - 20 minute walk on the treadmill + hour spin class
- Thursday - 100 minutes of elliptical
- Friday - 1.5 mile run, 45 minute walk, 1 hour of yoga
- Saturday - 60 minute Orange Theory class (treadmill, rower, & strength combo)
- Sunday - 95 minute elliptical (while I listened to TED talks required for leadership course. Multitasking!)
My eating is never "perfect", nor is it my goal to make it so, but overall it went pretty well. I've definitely cut out the evening snacking, which is my biggest problem. I can trim up a bit more here & there, but progress was made, & my eating is both healthier & I'm keeping my calories in check. It helped to have the baked oatmeal option available, as by the time I'd finished working out most days, I was starving.
Nothing really stands out, which I suppose is a good sign.
Last week, my focus was to run more, & get back to balanced eating. I did a pretty good job of both of those.
Things I want to focus on next week:
Continue to work on balanced workouts (more stretching) & intuitive eating. I can still do a better job with getting in enough fruit & vegetables.
How about you? How are you doing with your fitness goals?