I'm still working on getting my energy back, so my workouts were much more mellow than usual (dialed back time & intensity).
Workouts for the week
- Monday - 1 hour elliptical
- Tuesday - 1 hour elliptical + short walk
- Wednesday - 1 hour elliptical + 2.5 mile walk
- Thursday - 1 hour elliptical + short walk
- Friday - 1 hour elliptical + short walk
- Saturday - 4.5 mile walk. I tried to run a bit, but it was mostly a walk
- Sunday - 90 minute elliptical + short walk
My eating has really been quite so so. It's a common challenge for me. When I'm not feeling well, I crave easy carbs (bread, sugar, & the like).
Definitely not having my energy back entirely.
I'm feeling much better this week than last week, which feels like a step in the right direction!
Things I want to focus on this week
Mix up my workouts a bit, and continue to improve my eating. Get plenty of rest.
What about you? How are you doing with your health?