Another busy week, but the menu plan helps us avoid unplanned takeout & meals out. We typically have: 6-8 practices/week, 4-6 games/week, plus volunteering, SAT prep, & reffing soccer games. Easy meals are a necessity!
- Friday - gyozos and wings
- Saturday - M was with Nick at a soccer tournament, Sam was at another soccer game with a friend, and I was volunteering at yet another location for the tournament. Everyone sorted their own dinner.
- Sunday - beef stir fry noodles
- Monday - spaghetti & meatballs
- Tuesday - beef stir fry leftovers
- Wednesday - chicken shwarma
- Thursday - spaghetti & meatballs
- Friday - chicken shwarma leftovers
What about you? What's on the menu for the week?