I was really productive yesterday, which made me feel great, as I have been in a bit of a rut. I made calls I'd been putting off, coordinated a few things, & tried to get organized. We had a cooler week, but it looks like we're back in the 90s today, which is not ideal for a soccer tournament.
What's happening today?
- M to take the boys for hair cuts. Nick prefers his cut in a "broccoli" style (it's the current trend for young men, at least in our area), but the broccoli is most definitely overgrown at the moment
- I'm heading to a morning workout class
- Nick has volunteer tennis
- Sam is meeting up with his friends for lunch & Magic
- I'm volunteering at the club's soccer tournament
- M is driving Nick to a tournament game
- We have a carpool arranged for Sam's game, as it's in the opposite direction of Nick's club game, & I'll be volunteering
- Menu planning
- Maybe the produce stand
- Laundry (those uniforms aren't going to wash themselves, ahead of tomorrow's tournament games)
- M to talk to his mom about potential visit