Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Happenings

I was up from 11-1 am, and couldn't sleep last night, so I'm not really feeling this morning. But, here we are. ;-) 

Here's the to do list for today:

  • Go to a workout class with a friend. Honestly, this will be a struggle, as I'm so tired. I'm trying to get back into a groove! The work trip combined with work stress the past month or so means that I've eaten more than usual, and been out of my workout routine. I need to get back on track. 
  • Pick up potato salad for dinner. I tried to get just a small container at Trader Joes (Nick & M don't like it, so there's no point in buying/making a large batch), but they were sold out. I'll go to the fancier grocery store, and see if I can track any down.
  • Prep for pool party. Inflate pool floaties, sweep outside, wash the table, load the beverage holder. 
  • Laundry. I've washed all of the laundry, & unpacked from the trip, but a few random items still need to be put away
  • Pickup the house. 
  • Plan schedule for the week
  • Arrange soccer carpool 
  • Call my sister for her birthday
That's it on my side. What about you? Hope you are enjoying the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Japan looks gorgeous. I did nothing yesterday BUT I did go to the gym twice last week, and did the gym today :) also ate too much, LOL but I hope it balances out

    ReplyDelete