Monday, September 12, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 September feels like it's flying by at record pace. A menu plan always helps me stay on track, and feel like I at least have a semblance of a plan.

  • Friday - a collection of leftovers (grilled chicken + salads, pizza)
  • Saturday - Trader Joes orange chicken & fried rice
  • Sunday - grilled burgers
  • Monday - we have a wild night, with many moving parts. Chicken patty sandwiches
  • Tuesday - enchiladas
  • Wednesday - leftover burgers
  • Thursday - baked chicken + curry
  • Friday - I'm going to Lake Tahoe with a friend, so M & the boys are on their own. I'm guessing they will have spaghetti & meatballs (M's easy night go to)
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm really trying to avoid the grocery store until next Monday, use up what I have. That's why I planned pretty much down to side dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right about the month flying by!
    I do remember those nights with moving parts. They were both delightful and difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are eating protein and things from the garden and that is it. I know I can't believe how fast it is going, but then again, I have been gone every weekend and busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to use up what we have here. We have a lot of rice and beans, so will definitely have some of those this week.

    ReplyDelete