September feels like it's flying by at record pace. A menu plan always helps me stay on track, and feel like I at least have a semblance of a plan.
- Friday - a collection of leftovers (grilled chicken + salads, pizza)
- Saturday - Trader Joes orange chicken & fried rice
- Sunday - grilled burgers
- Monday - we have a wild night, with many moving parts. Chicken patty sandwiches
- Tuesday - enchiladas
- Wednesday - leftover burgers
- Thursday - baked chicken + curry
- Friday - I'm going to Lake Tahoe with a friend, so M & the boys are on their own. I'm guessing they will have spaghetti & meatballs (M's easy night go to)
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?
I'm really trying to avoid the grocery store until next Monday, use up what I have. That's why I planned pretty much down to side dishes.ReplyDelete
You are right about the month flying by!ReplyDelete
I do remember those nights with moving parts. They were both delightful and difficult!
We are eating protein and things from the garden and that is it. I know I can't believe how fast it is going, but then again, I have been gone every weekend and busy!ReplyDelete
Trying to use up what we have here. We have a lot of rice and beans, so will definitely have some of those this week.ReplyDelete