September feels like it's flying by at record pace. A menu plan always helps me stay on track, and feel like I at least have a semblance of a plan.
- Friday - a collection of leftovers (grilled chicken + salads, pizza)
- Saturday - Trader Joes orange chicken & fried rice
- Sunday - grilled burgers
- Monday - we have a wild night, with many moving parts. Chicken patty sandwiches
- Tuesday - enchiladas
- Wednesday - leftover burgers
- Thursday - baked chicken + curry
- Friday - I'm going to Lake Tahoe with a friend, so M & the boys are on their own. I'm guessing they will have spaghetti & meatballs (M's easy night go to)
What about you? What's on your menu for the week?