It was a great workout week. My quads were very tight, on Sunday morning!
Workouts for the week:
- Monday - 1 hour elliptical + yoga class
- Tuesday - spin class
- Wednesday - 1 mile walk + spin class
- Thursday - 90 minutes of elliptical + 1 mile walk
- Friday - 90 minutes of elliptical
- Saturday - 1 hr, 40 minute hike with a friend. It was hilly & challenging!
- Sunday - Orange Theory workout class
Eating: While it wasn't a perfect week, it was much better than previous weeks! On nights when we needed a very late dinner to accommodate sports, I ate ahead & then sat at the table with the boys, and chatted. It was much better than me snacking along the way, until I'd eaten more than enough calories, & then combining with dinner.
Lowlights: I finally got on the scale, and there's plenty of room for improvement, shall we say! I gained ~5 lbs over the summer.
Highlights: Reduced snacking & made better eating choices overall.
Focus for the week ahead: Continue to track calories, increase produce intake & reduce snacks.
What about you? How are you doing with your health?