Another week has barreled by! I feel like I've turned a mini positive corner, which feels good.
Workouts for the week:
- Monday - I was *very* sore, so I did a 90 minute elliptical, vs the run I had planned
- Tuesday - 1 mile walking + spin class
- Wednesday - 1 mile treadmill walking + spin class + 90 minutes of walking meetings (slower, but still adding up on the steps)
- Thursday - 75 minutes on the elliptical
- Friday - Orange Theory class
- Saturday - Orange Theory class
- Sunday - 60 minutes on the elliptical, and then about an hour of walking during soccer warmups
Eating - I didn't really get a lunch one day at work, and just snacked randomly. I was hungry when I got home, & the snack fest continued before dinner. When I added up my calories, it was well above what I normally eat with meals, even though it didn't feel satisfying.
Lowlights - my eating on Sunday was all over the place, as I really didn't think the kids would make the playoffs, and thought I'd be home for lunch. Nope. I made "okay" choices, but definitely could have done better. I also ended up having to give Sam my water, and I had a Gatorade, after being super dehydrated in the sun. More planning would have served me well. I need to start remembering to carry a cooler & multiple extra jugs of water on tournament days.
Highlights - I'm finally starting to see a small drop on the scale. Woohoo for progress.
Focus for the week ahead - Continuing to track my calories, & weigh in regularly. It works for me, so when I get into a groove of doing this consistently, my weight drops slowly but surely.
What about you? How is everyone doing with their health?