Another week has barreled by! I feel like I've turned a mini positive corner, which feels good.
Workouts for the week:
- Monday - I was *very* sore, so I did a 90 minute elliptical, vs the run I had planned
- Tuesday - 1 mile walking + spin class
- Wednesday - 1 mile treadmill walking + spin class + 90 minutes of walking meetings (slower, but still adding up on the steps)
- Thursday - 75 minutes on the elliptical
- Friday - Orange Theory class
- Saturday - Orange Theory class
- Sunday - 60 minutes on the elliptical, and then about an hour of walking during soccer warmups
Eating - I didn't really get a lunch one day at work, and just snacked randomly. I was hungry when I got home, & the snack fest continued before dinner. When I added up my calories, it was well above what I normally eat with meals, even though it didn't feel satisfying.
Lowlights - my eating on Sunday was all over the place, as I really didn't think the kids would make the playoffs, and thought I'd be home for lunch. Nope. I made "okay" choices, but definitely could have done better. I also ended up having to give Sam my water, and I had a Gatorade, after being super dehydrated in the sun. More planning would have served me well. I need to start remembering to carry a cooler & multiple extra jugs of water on tournament days.
Highlights - I'm finally starting to see a small drop on the scale. Woohoo for progress.
Focus for the week ahead - Continuing to track my calories, & weigh in regularly. It works for me, so when I get into a groove of doing this consistently, my weight drops slowly but surely.
What about you? How is everyone doing with their health?
I’m eating much better and exercise some days. You did a great job this week!ReplyDelete
I think you are doing very well with your exercise. I am lucky lately if I get 15 blocks of walking in, plus some yoga.ReplyDelete