I'm trying to get back into a regular routine. It always takes me a bit of time, after traveling.
Workouts for the week
- Monday - 1 hour of elliptical
- Tuesday - 50 minute elliptical, wedged between a bunch of other activities
- Wednesday - 2 mile walk + spin class
- Thursday - 1 mile run + spin class
- Friday - 45 minutes of elliptical. I had early calls, & by the time I got to working out, it was HOT!
- Saturday - 1 hour of elliptical + some walking at soccer
- Sunday - Orange Theory class
Eating - my eating was definitely better this week. My snacking was more under control. Not being exhausted from lack of sleep/jet lag definitely helps me make better choices.
Lowlights - still having a little candy at work, after lunch. If I can eliminate this, it would really clean up my overall eating.
Highlights - it's always really hard for me to get back into a routine, post travel. I did pretty well kicking myself into gear this time.
Focus for the week ahead - I'd like to reduce my calories by about 100/day, in order to lose the few pounds I collected over the summer. I'm all about the slow & steady, mindful & sustainable changes.
What about you? How did you do with your health this week?