Monday, March 9, 2020

Meal plan Monday

I'll confess & say that I didn't do a great job with meal planning this week, due to a variety of schedule changes. But, we'll make it work. Here's what's happening on the table this week:

Saturday - we took Sam out to dinner with us, while Nick was at a party
Sunday - homemade pizzas
Monday - carnitas + salad
Tuesday - spaghetti & meatballs (cauliflower rice for adults)
Wednesday - soup & kebabs (freezer)
Thursday - any leftovers, or baked chicken & salad
Friday - Indian food from the freezer section at Trader Joes

What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Since both Hubs and I are dieting just a lot of veggies and some meat. Reminds me to go thaw chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one was fed and it looks like a terrific meal plan. Some weeks you just need to make do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, my plans are just suggestions that mostly get tossed out the window when life gets complicated.

    ReplyDelete