Thursday, March 19, 2020

A lighter meeting day

I'm grateful for having only three meetings today (a normal day is 8+). I'm going to take advantage & actually lower my bar. I've been working 10-12 hour days to catch up on some Coronavirus action items for the team, and I desperately need a lighter day to work through some schedule & planning stuff with the kids. Our current work guidance is "best effort", with no minimum number of hours required, so I need to lower the bar for myself.

Goals for the day:

  1. 3 work calls
  2. Meditate
  3. Journal
  4. Cardio workout
  5. 3 walks with the kids around the block
  6. Yard work (weather permitting) or house chore
  7. Start a grocery list. We will likely try an online delivery this week. It will be more expensive than usual, so I want to limit what we need as much as possible.
  8. Menu plan
  9. Play a game with the kids
  10. Laundry
  11. Call & check in on my mom

And, here's my progress from a few days ago on my house chore. Apologies for the rotation. In photos, it actually is rotated properly. Blogger just doesn't seem to want to maintain the orientation. It's now so much easier to find what we need. And, many things put aside for the donation pile!




3 comments:

  1. Other day you mentioned sardines. A good way to make them more interesting is to dice red onion and mix through a bit of tomato paste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so needed this motivation, as I did nothing yesterday. NOTHING. I had a headache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you feel better today! Everything is hard with a headache, so listen to your body.

      Delete