Yesterday was a very mellow day, as I wasn't feeling great. (I think I'm having a mild lupus flare, but the doctor advised me to wait to come in for blood work, given the increased risk of being at the hospital for labs & a visit). We went for a bike ride in the morning, worked on a puzzle, I read a book, and then made dinner. I also found four items to clean out of my house (3 bags & 1 book). I try to find new items to donate, recycle or toss each day.
Here's what's on the list for today:
- Help the boys build their schedules. We have 16 different emails, all with various class times, office hours & appointments. It's ... a lot for the kids to manage on their own. We'll need to build in time to help them get organized & adjust to this new system.
- 3 walks around the block
- Work out
- Make dinner (leftover crack chicken + salad)
- Meal plan & make a shopping list, after we see what arrives in our grocery delivery
- Put away tools (this one is for M). We still have tools out after all the furniture assembly this weekend
- Many, many calls for work
What about you? What's on your list for today? What are you hoping to accomplish?