Monday, March 2, 2020

Menu Plan Monday

We had a party for 12 teen boys (joint birthday party for the kids) on Friday night, so we went through A LOT of food! :)


  • Friday - cheese pizza, mozzarella sticks, wings, popcorn, ice cream, brownies, candy, Pirate's Booty, Veggie Straws, etc. The adults had salmon & chicken over salad 
  • Saturday - beef kebabs & rice
  • Sunday - keto chicken alfredo (based off of this recipe, but subbed onions for the leeks & broccoli for the mushrooms.) Highly recommend!
  • Monday - leftover kebabs & rice
  • Tuesday - leftover tacos for kids, taco slaw for the adults
  • Wednesday - pasta & chicken
  • Thursday - any remaining leftovers
What about you? Any new recipes to try this week? What's on the menu at your house?

8 comments:

  1. My younger daughter is hoe from college so adding some of her favorites. I made curry last night. We'll have spaghetti one night, mushroom ravioli (Aldi and we love it) with a sauce, and ribs and baby potatoes. That's all I've thought of for sure. I'll check out the Keto Alfredo-sounds really yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a blog post on the food for the teens, that's great. I'm making a crockpot chicken recipe for dinner tonight. It has dressing and green beans in it and I'm serving it with mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I had sons I understand how much they eat. 12 at one time is a ton of food! The keto chicken looks wonderful. I have this week planned but it is most likely going to be a feature in the meal plan next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So! Much! Food! Hope you enjoy the alfredo recipe

      Delete
  4. Wow! Feeding all of those boys brought back memories! Thanks! Our house was the one they all hanged at.

    Your menu sounds delicious! You have me craving kabobs! Our grill is tucked away for the winter but I bet they would be delicious done in the air fryer.

    ReplyDelete