Here's what I got done yesterday:
- Made pico de gallo & taco slaw
- Organized one of our tables, that is constantly overrun with homework & my stuff. Everything is now sorted, filed, and things are put back to their rightful locations. This has created a nice area for schedule organizing, which is more important now that we are all home together.
- Organized our "junk pantry" (paper supplies, pencils, etc). Tossed a bunch of junk, organized everything else.
- Did yoga at home
- I also went through the closet where we keep our water bottles, and pulled out all of the plastic ones for donation.
Plans for today:
- A work out (90 minute yoga)
- Make a schedule for Monday
- Review the soccer training plan for the boys (their club sent at home workouts to follow, along with a training log)
- Make a double batch of chicken curry
- Print out math worksheets
- Wash all sheets & bedding
- Stay in touch with friends (we use a video chat app)
What type of good at home projects do you have lined up?