Here are a few happenings around our house
- I organized my pantry, because I was thinking of Kim's challenge! Or, at least I did three shelves. There is certainly more to do, but I'll take progress where I can
- I've been on one walk with the kiddos this morning
- M ate one of the sardine cans we've been trying to get rid of! Happy dance. Only two to go.
- On said walk, the boys football got stuck in a tree, and Sam climbed the tree to retrieve it. In hindsight, this was a terrible decision, because a fall could have resulted in the hospital, and no one needs that right now.
- I meditated. And journaled
- I ordered groceries online. Next available delivery is a week away!
- M was able to get to Costco last night right before closing, and got about 1/2 of the items on our list. They were out of ground beef, so he opted for steak. A very similar replacement. ;-) I'm so grateful to have groceries that I can't drum up any energy to care about the cost.
- We've agreed to have a planning meeting this weekend (or, maybe the majority of the weekend is for planning), so we can build schedules to support the kids remote learning kickoff next week.
- I chatted to a neighbor, from across the street
- I sat out in the sunshine for a few minutes, and made a video for friends. (We use Marco Polo, which is a video chat app that you can use for a private group.) No Tik Tok dances involved.
- I weeded, and filled up the yard waste bin. I may see if I can get Sam to step on what's there, so we can squeeze more in.
It will certainly be a quiet weekend. I'm hoping to bake rolls, perhaps cookies, work on a puzzle with the kiddos, have some family games, and get exercise. What about you? What are you planning on doing this weekend?