I'm a little late getting these up, but better late than never! These should look very similar to July - I'm keeping on with the positive momentum.
- Pay off our mortgage!
- Resolve outstanding vacation house item (it's a long story. One day I'll post all of the drama)
- Stick to the budget
- Make $300 in side hustle
- Have a date with M
- Help the boys get back into school & soccer, particularly with Nick starting high school
- Help the boys with potential new job opportunities
- Plan our anniversary (October)
- Lose 3 lbs
- Start half marathon training
- Complete 12 strength workouts
- Meditate 10 times
- Continue doctor's stuff for lupus
- Go through all clothes (minus M's) & get rid of anything that no longer fits, we don't wear, etc
- Give away or donate all items put aside for Buy Nothing group
- Stay on top of garden. Try a few new recipes
- Write, for at least 30 minutes
What about you? Have you set any goals for August?