And just like that, July is gone! Here's how I did with my goals this month. Overall, M & I had lots of fabulous adult time, my fitness slid a bit due to a bunch of splurging & eating out & everything else was pretty much as expected. It was a lovely & relaxing month, which I don't feel like I say often. ;-)
- Close on our vacation house & move funds to mortgage. Both are done, but there's a lingering item remaining. More on that in a subsequent post.
- Stick to our budget - we were WAY over on eating out, courtesy of some child free dates
- Make $300 in side hustle - I worked hard at this in July, and made $317.
- Take advantage of alone time with M, with dates & a long weekend together. Done & done. Fabulous times were had by all.
- Start planning our family holiday trip in December. Booked our lodging, and worked with the family on dates.
- Lose 3 lbs - I did not lose any weight, and gained back two pounds. Must focus on this in August. I have a lot less going on, travel wise, which will definitely help.
- Run 10 times - I ran 7 times
- Complete 12 strength workouts - I did complete my strength workouts
- Meditate 10 times - I really fell off the meditation wagon, and only got in 4 meditations
- Relist all eBay items - done, x2 for both trips
- Give away or donate all items put aside for Buy Nothing group - I had about a 90% success rate. I still have a few things I'll re-post on Buy Nothing. I've found putting together a bunch of stuff draws more interest, and people are willing to come pick up multiple items. It's harder when it's just one offs.
- Stay on top of garden, try a few new recipes - Yes, for the most part. I pickled peppers (multiple batches), made pico de gallo & tried a couple of new zucchini recipes - zucchini fritters & baked zucchini coins. Both were delicious.
- Write, for at least 30 minutes - Nope. For some reason, this has been a struggle.
That's it for me for July! How did you do for the month?