Tuesday, August 3, 2021

A belated menu plan

I'm off of my game, as I was out of town over the weekend & got back Sunday evening. We are now in full swing with the kids & soccer camp, and fall practice. Woohoo! 

Here's what we've been up to:

  • Friday - I went out to dinner with my sister & BFF. We had Latin tapas. M ate leftover Persian food.
  • Saturday - I was at a family party, and we had a taco bar. I love tacos, so this was a win
  • Sunday - M made cheeseburgers, I whipped up coleslaw & a salad
  • Monday - Hot dogs (freezer, as I'm driving Sam back & forth to practice) with spicy cauliflower rice
  • Tuesday - cheeseburgers & coleslaw
  • Wednesday - tacos
  • Thursday - leftovers
  • Friday - wings & salad
I need to get back into the groove & work on a solid plan for next week. What about you? What's on your menu this week? 

7 comments:

  1. I love Spanish tapas meals. The resturants know that though and they are pricey aorud here. I like to recreate my own versions, bu thte food is liley not nearly as good. A taco bar is always a hit isn't it? My older daughter said when and if she gets married, that is what she wants to serve. Something for everyone and all kinds of diets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggested the taco bar for this party, and it was easy to make, easy to prep/clean up & everyone loved it & could customize. We did traditional seasoned ground beef, & then Costco rotisserie chicken mixed with salsa verde in the crockpot. Another delicious & easy option.

      Delete
  2. You have several of my favorites on your menu this week. We had pork for dinner yesterday and chicken tonight. We are having several chicken dishes this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely in the mood for chicken (maybe a curry?), but we will need to get through this week first.

      Delete
  3. I am really off my game also, must be the smoke in the air! SO happy the boys are back to soccer now just hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh peaches sound fabulous! I was just thinking that I should make a peach mozzarella salad tonight, to accompany dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love chicken wings, mine are terribly messy though.

    I think your menu is just fine.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete