I'm off of my game, as I was out of town over the weekend & got back Sunday evening. We are now in full swing with the kids & soccer camp, and fall practice. Woohoo!
Here's what we've been up to:
- Friday - I went out to dinner with my sister & BFF. We had Latin tapas. M ate leftover Persian food.
- Saturday - I was at a family party, and we had a taco bar. I love tacos, so this was a win
- Sunday - M made cheeseburgers, I whipped up coleslaw & a salad
- Monday - Hot dogs (freezer, as I'm driving Sam back & forth to practice) with spicy cauliflower rice
- Tuesday - cheeseburgers & coleslaw
- Wednesday - tacos
- Thursday - leftovers
- Friday - wings & salad
I need to get back into the groove & work on a solid plan for next week. What about you? What's on your menu this week?