Monday, November 14, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 Work is approaching peak crazy right now, and our freezers are overflowing. I need easy meals, that reduce our freezer inventory. 

Here's what we're planning for the week:

  • Friday - Pizza x2 (cauliflower crust + regular). The regular pizza is in the freezer, and I have a cauliflower crust in the fridge & need to use it up.
  • Saturday - Grilled burgers. (Beef + buns in the freezer)
  • Sunday - egg roll in a bowl with quinoa (ground beef from the freezer)
  • Monday - orange chicken + rice (both from the freezer, as I have a late meeting)
  • Tuesday - burgers & brussel sprouts (freezer)
  • Wednesday - egg roll in a bowl
  • Thursday - chicken curry (freezer)
  • Friday - TBD
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

4 comments:

  1. Similar! I'm still battling this cold, but I think orange chicken, but make extra rice for a hotdish night two. Leftovers from the weekend. I made chili and think that might become a chili bake for a bit of variety. Not quite sure yet how to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be something in the air, as Hubs schedule at the school is nuts and I am busy also. We are trying to eat down the freezer enough so I can fit my free turkey in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still working on using up the bits and bobs in the fridge freezer. I cannot believe what is still in there.

    I will also be using up one of the eggplant meals as according to all I have read they only last approximately 4 months. So one a month until they are gone.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Work has been an absolute nightmare for me. I hope your work week goes well. People just seem so crazy around the holidays. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete