Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Workout Wednesday

 It was a pretty good week, slowly integrating back into my workouts & healthier eating, post vacation.

Workouts for the week

  • Monday - Orange Theory class
  • Tuesday - 90 minute elliptical workout
  • Wednesday - 80 minute elliptical workout
  • Thursday - 4 mile run
  • Friday - Orange Theory class
  • Saturday - Orange Theory class
  • Sunday - Orange Theory class

Eating - there were several social events (date night, friend's anniversary party, work dinner out), but all in all, it was a good week. 

Highlights/lowlights - 4 hard workout classes in a week, plus my first run in a while. I do still need to be on top of snacks, and work on dropping the few pounds I gained on vacation. 

Focus for the week ahead - tracking my calories.

What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness?

3 comments:

  1. I over indulged after Halloween and on the weekend so trying to get my eating back to right. I've lost my long haul walking buddy while puppy heals up, so trying to do a bit more movement in my house. You did so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are finally through with Halloween candy, my nemesis. I wish I could get more exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week of healthy living. I just haven't felt much like walking. Today I went for a very short walk and the damp chill wind was freezing. Time to use the treadmill.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete