Saturday, November 5, 2022

Saturday Happenings

We are all up early this morning, as Sam has the SATs at a local school. I suppose that means I should be extra productive today, with the bonus time. 

Here's what's on the agenda today:

  • Take Nick for a haircut. The trend is for quite long on top hair. His is well beyond that, and very much in his face. He's finally agreed to get a trim.
  • Sam asked for a ride to the SATs, as it's raining & he's pretty sleepy. I'll pick him up after.
  • Go to a workout class
  • Ride along with Nick (he has his learner's permit) to tennis volunteering.
  • Make a menu & a shopping list
  • Costco, the produce stand & Trader Joes
  • I picked up two free pumpkins at the grocery store last night. They need to be roasted, pureed & frozen for future use.
  • I'd like to get a few things listed on eBay & Buy Nothing.
  • Clean out the fridge.
  • Laundry.
  • Depending on the weather, I may clean up some of the garden beds.
What about you? What are you up to today?

1 comment:

  1. I unloaded and put groceries away yesterday, gathered all the garbage for the garbage man, processed some clothes for Bailey’s shops. Made tacos for dinner. It was a busy day, sounds like yours was too.

    ReplyDelete