Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Two weeks of workout Wednesday

Combining a couple of weeks here, as I missed one when I was traveling:


Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Tuesday - 1.5 mile walk, spin class
  • Wednesday - 1.5 mile run, spin class
  • Thursday - 90 minute elliptical + 1 mile walk
  • Friday - airport day, so 1 hour of elliptical at 4 am. It was a true joy ;-) 
  • Saturday - two yoga classes, plus walks on the beach
  • Sunday - 1 hour of elliptical + canoeing
  • Monday - 1 hour of elliptical + outdoor HIIT class
  • Tuesday - 1 hour of elliptical + outdoor HIIT class
  • Wednesday - 1 hour of elliptical + water aerobics
  • Thursday - SUP yoga (so crazy hard & fun) + some walking on the beach, before we flew home
  • Friday - 45 minutes of elliptical
  • Saturday - Orange Theory
  • Sunday - Nothing! For the first time in forever.
Eating: great up until the vacation, and then plenty of splurges. 

Lowlights: can't think of anything. I enjoyed the rest day on Sunday. 

Highlights: working out, even while on vacation. I really enjoy it. Not shown here is all of the reading I did, leisurely strolls on the beach, and pina coladas consumed by the pool. :-) 

Focus for the week ahead: I always struggle to bring my calories back under control when I'm back from vacation, so I'll be working on that this week. 

What about you? How did you do with your health?

6 comments:

  1. The Halloween candy leftovers have to go. Too tempting to say it's just one piece...until it isn't. You are admirable doing so much variation. I walk and walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get bored if I don't mix it up, and that leads to me doing absolutely nothing!

      Delete
  2. Well... pizza, Halloween candy, but I did get 12,00 steps on Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. I purposely bought candy that neither of us care for in the hopes we would not eat it. Well, we are slowly nibbling away at the bowl. I can hardly wait for the temptation to be gone.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens to me as well! I'm better off without any at all, but it's so hard, with the teens around. They have bags of it.

      Delete