Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the US! I hope it's a lovely & relaxing day, filled with family & fun. 

We rallied the troops out of bed this morning, for our traditional turkey trot. It's at a local high school, and all of the money benefits the school. 

Nick blew us all away, with a very fast finish. Sam was right behind him, M a little further back, & while I was last in my group, I finished faster than last year. The workout class I go to does at least some running at the start of each class, which I could tell helped. I'm happy with faster than last year. ;-) 

The boys are now heading to the gym. I'm going to get started on the cake. 

Have a fabulous day, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope your cake turns out wonderfully.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete