Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Workout Wednesday

 It was a really busy & intense work week, but I still managed some good workouts in there. 

Workouts for the week

  • Monday - Orange Theory
  • Tuesday - 70 minutes of elliptical
  • Wednesday - spinning + 2 miles of walking
  • Thursday - 5.5 mile hike with a friend
  • Friday - Orange Theory
  • Saturday - Orange Theory
  • Sunday - Orange Theory

Eating: I'm still wasting about 10% or so of my calories on unnecessary/unhealthy snacks. This needs to be improved.


Highlights/lowlights: I really struggle to avoid treats when I'm stressed at work.


Focus for the week ahead: Better eating, less snacking, continue to calorie track.


What about you? How did you do with your health this week? 

10 comments:

  1. SO that 1/2 bag of caramels I ate. you have to unwrap those little buggers and it slows you down. I think you should try it....:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I try to sub in mints, hot tea, etc & sometimes it works. But, when I'm stressed, all good intentions go out the window.

      Delete
  2. Snacking, the wonderful way to add a few pounds here or there. My downfall.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate two clementines with leftover chili Mac and cheese, and a banana for a snack. I need to get more fruits and veggies in my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At our office, they have tons of beautiful salad options, so I get a lot of produce on in office days. The other days, I do just okay.

      Delete
  4. I can relate to the snacking or grazing adding weight. But I have been better about that. I've also increased my water and find that helps (partly due to my kidney issues). But I've returned to eating soups for dinner, and more nutrient dense foods in the morning and tapering down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are working on your health, as I'm sure you're overwhelmed right now. Taking care of yourself, and getting lots of rest is probably just what you need.

      Delete
  5. Oh boy. I've not done well with working out this week & I've been eating so much pumpkin pie. It's the one thing I allow myself to overindulge in this time of year. Like Rhitter, I eat a big breakfast and smaller lunch & dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, I'm not a pie person. It does nothing for me. I like plenty of other desserts, however. ;-)

      Delete