Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Workout Wednesday

I had a consistent set of workouts this week, and am still really enjoying Orange Theory. I was happy I found time to go, even during a really busy work week. 

Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Tuesday - 90 minutes of elliptical
  • Wednesday - 45 minute spin class + 1.5 mile walk on the treadmill
  • Thursday - 90 minutes of elliptical
  • Friday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Saturday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Sunday - Orange Theory workout class
Eating: I did pretty well with eating last week, but definitely still snacked during intense days.

Highlights/Lowlights: Great workouts were the highlights, snacking was the lowlight. 

Focus for the week ahead: track my calories, which I didn't do last week

How about you? How did you do with your health & fitness?

4 comments:

  1. I'm back to twice a day dig walks, cold weather or not. I need to keep watching the calories and sneak bites. I'm happy to have lost another pound, 25 total from my highest weight. Long road to go, but I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at your workout plans. I have managed a couple of walks over the last week and if the weather holds, I should get at least another two this week.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I managed to do the treadmill 3 days this week. Precious

    ReplyDelete