It's a very busy work week, with three 8 am meeting days, and several later evenings. Organization & planning will be key this week.
Here's our menu:
- Friday - it was a bit of a choose your own adventure. Nick had two sandwiches before a game with a friend. Sam had samosas, before he went to meet a friend at their work. Which, incidentally was a bakery, and he came home with a bag of treats they were planning to toss. I had leftover chicken enchilada skillet, and M had salmon & the last of cauliflower crust pizza.
- Saturday - M grilled chicken, and I made spinach dip to go with it. Sam found the spinach dip earlier in the day, however, so... there wasn't much left. ;-)
- Sunday - pulled pork sandwiches + coleslaw
- Monday - leftover grilled chicken
- Tuesday - lasagna (freezer)
- Wednesday - pulled porch sandwiches
- Thursday - I think I'm meeting friends, so the boys will likely eat pizza
- Friday - TBD. Maybe an appetizer like dinner, with coconut shrimp & gyozos.
What about you? What's on your menu this week?