I enjoyed November a lot. It came on the heels of a fabulous anniversary vacation with M, but I also like our small Thanksgiving, the cooler weather & the feel of fall.
Here's how we did with our goals!
- Stick to our budget - we blew our budget out of the water by booking flights to Dubai, and planning a bunch of 2023 travel. But, we will adjust the rest of our travel accordingly to prioritize as much as possible.
- Progress towards side hustle goals - I did well with my side hustle goals, & earned $304, through a combination of efforts.
- Continue post work plan & budget - a little progress was made.
- Go through eBay inventory - Nope
- Give away 10 things on Buy Nothing - I think I gave away 20 items.
- One activity with the kids - we went mini golfing
- Help Nick learn to drive - the practice driving continues
- Two dates with M - I don't think we had any dates this month, but we are going to dinner on Friday, and shopping for the last couple of Christmas gifts
- Connect with M's family - we sent pictures & videos
- Continue 2023 travel planning - we've made good progress, but a few things are dependent upon the boys schedules (camps, jobs, etc) that aren't finalized yet.
- Finalize holiday travel plans. - done!
- Post weekly fitness summaries - done!
- Match September's calories burned - I increased it by a lot, & ended with 21,658
- Close rings 28 days - done!
- Take advantage of workout classes - yes, still taking classes regularly
- Meditate 5x - still no progress!
- Lose 2 lbs - I didn't lose (or gain) anything this month.
- Do something social with friends - met a friend for a hike
- Continue to volunteer - volunteered at a food pantry
- More thinking on "post career" plans - continued small steps here
What about you? How did you do with your November goals? Any wins to share?