I got up really early & started working this morning, to connect with my manager in Europe. I then went to an early workout class (woohoo for getting it done, right away) & now I'm back, working on my to do list for today.
Here's what I need to accomplish:
- Complete a bunch of work tasks
- Pick up Nick from soccer practice (likely Sam)
- Figure out if the second half of Nick's tennis clinic is happening (first half got rained out)
- Pack for myself for our ski trip
- Pack for the teens (aka as supervising what they plan to pack, & ensuring they bring critical items, like underwear)
- Finish Costco list for ski trip
- Pack all non-refrigerated items
- Figure out a dinner plan. We didn't buy many groceries, so we've been eating out of the freezer this week. I defrosted what looks to be leftover fajitas, so I need to 1) ensure there's enough for at least 3 diners, and 2) make sure we have tortillas.
- Run to the store