Thursday, December 29, 2022

Thursday Things

I got up really early & started working this morning, to connect with my manager in Europe. I then went to an early workout class (woohoo for getting it done, right away) & now I'm back, working on my to do list for today.

Here's what I need to accomplish:

  • Complete a bunch of work tasks
  • Pick up Nick from soccer practice (likely Sam)
  • Figure out if the second half of Nick's tennis clinic is happening (first half got rained out)
  • Pack for myself for our ski trip
  • Pack for the teens (aka as supervising what they plan to pack, & ensuring they bring critical items, like underwear)
  • Laundry
  • Finish Costco list for ski trip
  • Pack all non-refrigerated items
  • Figure out a dinner plan. We didn't buy many groceries, so we've been eating out of the freezer this week. I defrosted what looks to be leftover fajitas, so I need to 1) ensure there's enough for at least 3 diners, and 2) make sure we have tortillas.
  • Run to the store
What about you? Are you working this week? Any fun plans through the end of the year? 

4 comments:

  1. I worked about ,three hours both yesterday and today. I'm hoping tomorrow to be just a few mailbox checks, and enjoy my vacation day. We very well might not leave home other than dog walks, until church Sunday morning. I think we've decided NYE is food at home and movies, maybe some wine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get work done, but have been blocked by others not completing tasks that I'm dependent upon. Too many people out. Hope you have a lovely NYE!

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful ski trip.
    No really fun plans for the remaining couple of days, but we will have a football watching, snacking NYE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always a lot of fun, and great family time.

      Delete