Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Workout Wednesday

I had some hard workouts the last few weeks, and took it a bit easier on a few days. That was intentional on Thursday, and I ended up missing my workout class on Saturday, so I could take Nick to his soccer game. 

Workouts for the week:

  • Monday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Tuesday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Wednesday - spin class + 2 mile walk
  • Thursday - 30  minutes on the elliptical
  • Friday - Orange Theory workout class
  • Saturday - 45 minutes on the elliptical
  • Sunday - Orange Theory workout class

Lowlights/Highlights: There are too many fun treats in our house, and too much snacking continues. I'm really working hard to find a few easy ways to change this. 

Focus for the week ahead: reduce/eliminate after dinner snacking

How are you doing with your health & fitness? Are you struggling with snacking at this time of the year?



3 comments:

  1. I'm nursing knee and lower back pain after three hours in a cramped overly close seat and no leg room hockey arena. I made sure to get some good stretch yoga in yesterday and this morning. Plus my walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snacking because we don't keep snacks in the house and because we don't do Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading your post while enjoying an after dinner snack. Oh boy, the guilt...lol. I can't wait to get back to working out. I eat much better when I manage to do a full workout in the morning. I have, thankfully, not gained any weight.

    ReplyDelete