Monday, December 26, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

 This is the holiday edition! I hope everyone is ready for a lovely holiday season, whatever that means to you.

  • Friday - out, for me & M, as the boys are with my parents
  • Saturday - Christmas Eve. Prime rib, appetizers & cookies. Plus, pomegranate martinis
  • Sunday - Christmas. Soup & salad, plus appetizers. There's no shortage of food!
  • Monday - leftovers from Christmas Eve & Christmas day
  • Tuesday - TBD, as we will be flying back from my parents house
  • Wednesday - chicken curry + rice
  • Thursday - tacos
  • Friday - we will be getting to Tahoe late, so likely pizza & salad
What about you? What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! If I migrate to my more nuclear family, Id love a soup and salad/ appetizer meal for one of the feasts. We have rich food two days in a row.

    ReplyDelete