It was a very, very rainy day yesterday. We certainly need the rain, but I prefer not to be out in the downpour for hours, watching soccer. ;-) On the positive side, Nick's team shut out their opponents in an 8-0 win, with Nick scoring one. He's a defender, so this is unusual. He scored off a free kick, with a header, which has been his goal for the season. Who doesn't want a header goal, World Cup style? ;-)
M treated me to a pomegranate martini when I got home, which was very appreciated. I fell asleep on the sofa, which is unusual for me, and slept for over ten hours last night! Apparently, I really needed the sleep.
As for today, I have a long list of to dos, but I think I'll push my holiday bread making to next weekend.
- Schedule for the week
- Workout schedule for the week
- Make a list of all remaining Christmas items to pick up, order, cards to write, etc
- Defrost dinner items for tomorrow
- Make tacos
- Pick up a few Buy Nothing items
- List more items for Buy Nothing
- Finish my wreath
- Workout class
- Investigate savings/retirement accounts for boys, with their 2022 earned income
- Call my parents
- Make crostini
- Calculus tutor at 4:00 (thankfully, not for me)