I got up bright & early this morning, to take Nick to a school soccer game. We are really unlucky this season, with three 8 am games. I'm mainlining coffee, until it's time to leave.
Here's what's on the list today:
- Move dresser out to the porch before we leave (a buyer is finally picking it up this am). I'm grateful to get it out of our entryway.
- Start packing list for next week
- Take Nick to the soccer game
- Workout class
- Make a shopping list & menu for next week
- Stop by the store
- Pay math tutor
- Make orange chicken
- Clean fridge
- Make muffins (may be overly optimistic)
What about you? What are you up to today?
I'm nursing my knee with an ice pack at this moment, but my to do list is long. Washing machine is going, and I need to clean bathrooms. I hope to wrap gifts while the Vikings game is on. Later, heading to my daughter'sReplyDelete
I haven't seen her pretty decorated house yet, and new additions that make her house her home.
I hope your knee feels better! And, that Vikings game sounds like it was incredible!Delete