I had some really hard workouts last week, and I'm definitely feeling it!
Workouts for the week
- Monday - Orange Theory class
- Tuesday - Orange Theory class
- Wednesday - spin class + 2 miles of walking
- Thursday - 1 hour of elliptical
- Friday - Orange Theory class
- Saturday - Orange Theory class
- Sunday - Orange Theory class
Lowlights/highlights - I've continued to snack more than I'd like. This time of year is always more of a struggle for me, as there are just more snacks, treats, cocktails, social events, etc.
Focus for the week ahead - I start off tracking my calories during the day, but often forget by the end of the evening. Which happens to be when snacking tends to occur. My goal is to track all of my eating throughout the week. Not just the early parts of the day! ;-)
What about you? How are you doing with your health & fitness?