Monday, December 19, 2022

Menu Plan Monday

I'm looking forward to wrapping up work this week, and enjoying some time off. I'll be on call a few of the days, as well as working a few days when we are back from my parents. But, it will be nice to get a bit of a break. 

Here's what's on our menu: 

  • Friday - We had an appetizer style dinner. I made coconut shrimp, and we had crackers & cheese. Sam, M & I enjoyed that. Nick got home late, and had a chicken sandwich. 
  • Saturday - orange chicken + fried rice
  • Sunday - barbecued burgers
  • Monday - chicken skillet rice (freezer)
  • Tuesday - enchiladas (freezer)
  • Wednesday - leftover burgers
  • Thursday - flying to my parents, & heading straight to the airport after Nick's soccer game. So, something at the airport
  • Friday - M & I are staying two night at a hotel (his Christmas gift), and my parents will have the boys. We will be dining out. 

What about you? What's being served at your house? Are you in full holiday prep?

4 comments:

  1. Oh yum. Your menus for the week are wonderful.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had some delicious meals. Now trying to figure out what we'll have tonight, as everything is closed due to the ice storm.

      Delete
  2. I am on call until December 26h. I don’t even want to talk about it. Between doing this murder jury trial, another murder this week, and the cherry on top is that we will have subfreezing temps the 23rd, Christmas Eve, and Day, maybe even Monday. Two of my sons have elected not to come home for Christmas because we do not know how to handle thar type of cold down here and they are afraid to stay away from home and the pipes freeze. I am not upset with them, just the weather.
    December has decided to show my control freak self who is boss and it is not me…. Lol. Cindy in the South

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending you good thoughts. That sounds so very hard. Thank you for all you do for your community - your job sounds so challenging, and we need more people who are able to do what you do, to keep others safe & ensure people have due process. I appreciate your efforts!

      Delete