I'm looking forward to wrapping up work this week, and enjoying some time off. I'll be on call a few of the days, as well as working a few days when we are back from my parents. But, it will be nice to get a bit of a break.
Here's what's on our menu:
- Friday - We had an appetizer style dinner. I made coconut shrimp, and we had crackers & cheese. Sam, M & I enjoyed that. Nick got home late, and had a chicken sandwich.
- Saturday - orange chicken + fried rice
- Sunday - barbecued burgers
- Monday - chicken skillet rice (freezer)
- Tuesday - enchiladas (freezer)
- Wednesday - leftover burgers
- Thursday - flying to my parents, & heading straight to the airport after Nick's soccer game. So, something at the airport
- Friday - M & I are staying two night at a hotel (his Christmas gift), and my parents will have the boys. We will be dining out.
What about you? What's being served at your house? Are you in full holiday prep?