I've already been reasonably productive this morning. I put the ingredients for pulled pork in the crockpot, worked out my schedule for the week (meetings & workout classes), got Sam up for his shift at the food pantry, & went to a fitness class.
Here's what's left on the to do list:
- Glaze & freeze holiday bread
- Review calendar with Sam & sign him up for last few tutoring slots. Pay tutor
- Clean the kitchen
- Book Nick's second driving lesson
- Help my sister with the Christmas trip menu
- Call my parents
- Make coleslaw
- Try on some shoes that arrived, and decide if I'm keeping anything
That's it for me. What are you up to today?