Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday Happenings




I've already been reasonably productive this morning. I put the ingredients for pulled pork in the crockpot, worked out my schedule for the week (meetings & workout classes), got Sam up for his shift at the food pantry, & went to a fitness class. 

Here's what's left on the to do list:
  • Glaze & freeze holiday bread
  • Review calendar with Sam & sign him up for last few tutoring slots. Pay tutor
  • Vacuum
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Book Nick's second driving lesson
  • Help my sister with the Christmas trip menu
  • Call my parents
  • Make coleslaw
  • Try on some shoes that arrived, and decide if I'm keeping anything
That's it for me. What are you up to today?


5 comments:

  1. I worked on hand quilting and that is pretty much all I did today. My back is pretty sore.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great photo! I love reading about your soccer weekends. That's what my childhood was filled with. Soccer field every single weekend during winter to watch my 3 brothers play & baseball in the summer. I played netball & softball too. We love our sports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily, we have another parent who is an amazing photographer. My skills are quite lacking! And we were all about the sports as well growing up - my dad was a football coach.

      Delete
  3. I forgot to mention. Congratulations to Nick's team on a nice win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They felt good about the win, and are off to a strong start for the season!

      Delete