Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Workout Wednesday

Sending good thoughts to those of you who have recent losses in your family. I'm so very sorry, & you are in my thoughts. 

It was not the most productive week of workouts, mostly because the gym I'd planned to go to in Portland (my sister & I had planned to meet up for a couple of classes) was closed for two days due to an ice storm. 

Here's what I managed to get up to.

Workouts:

  • Monday - Orange Theory class
  • Tuesday - Orange Theory class
  • Wednesday - no workout
  • Thursday - Orange Theory class
  • Friday - 1 hour of the elliptical, at the hotel gym
  • Saturday - 1 hour of the elliptical, at the hotel gym
  • Sunday - 4 mile walk with the family
Eating was all over the place, with the holidays. What about you? Have you been able to stick with your workout or health & fitness plans?

1 comment:

  1. Eating allover too. Just had spins h dip with a bun, and a cookie fit late breakfast! Fortunately the cold snap broke and could get long walks in.

    ReplyDelete