The house is a wreck, and I have a bunch of house chores to get done. Here's what I need to get done today:
- Work out
- Pack/make lunches for after game
- Take the boys to the first game, along with carpool kid
- Clean the fridge
- Make muffins
- Clean the kitchen
- Laundry (uniforms will need to be washed for tomorrow's games)
- Make dinner
- Costco - this may shift to tomorrow and/or my husband may need to do this.
- Friday - homemade naan/pita pizzas with fridge leftovers. Pesto/grape/chicken/parmesan/pepper and red sauce/chicken/pepper for the other
- Saturday - a Persian beef/rice dish tacos. Meat is already prepped, and we'll be at a soccer tournament for most of the day
- Sunday - tacos. Meat is already prepped, and we'll be at a soccer tournament for most of the day
- Monday - leftover tacos
- Tuesday - leftover Persian dish
- Wednesday - spaghetti & meatballs, or similar easy freezer dinner
- Thursday - can probably get one more dinner out of the Persian rice dish
- Friday - TBD. Sam has a dance, and I'll likely be busy packing for skiing. I may pick up a frozen lasagna or similar easy option.
What about you? What are you putting on the menu this week? What are you up to this weekend?